Upper Deck cerca nuovi game designer!
Ciao a tutti
Upper Deck Europa sta cercando un Game Desiginer Italiano per una assunzione a tempo pieno. La sede di Lavoro è Weesp, in Olanda, è ovviamente la conoscenza dell'inglese è necessaria.
Ecco qua l'annuncio orginale (in inglese).
Upper Deck Europe BV is the worldwide leader in high-quality entertainment CoollectiblesTM and Trading Card Games such as Yu-Gi-Oh!TM, Monster AllergyTM and World of Warcraft to name only a few. More info at: www.ude.com. We are growing rapidly in Europe by expanding sales and by entering new markets and gaining distribution channels. Upper Deck Europe BV has offices in the Netherlands (HQ), Italy, Spain, UK, France and Germany.
The New Business Department is growing! We are now searching for a:
Game Designer New Business
You are responsible for all aspects of design and development of new and existing games, mainly card games and board games. You will work with internal and external development teams to create, play test and analyze game structure, methodology, and rules as it pertains to game mechanics and game play.
You are responsible for designing and managing game design projects for new business.
- Create, play test and analyze new game mechanics and platforms for new and existing properties.
- Lead small game design teams to create new games and expansions for existing games.
- Maintain familiarity with company and competitors~R products.
- Generate new product ideas in conjunction with other divisions of R&D and Brand.
- Assist in game development duties such as updating game files, creating prototypes, running play-test sessions, and other projects.
- B.A., game design degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years+ experience of designing game systems within an R&D team or as a freelancer on behalf of a client.
- Experience of designing new games, primarily board games and card games, and design expansions to existing games.
- Proven experience of leading project teams to deliver successful game designs to spec and on time under continual deadline constraints providing direction and support where appropriate.
- Familiarity with a wide variety of game products from preschool to hobby market.
- A powerful imagination and a flair for new ideas and concepts.
- Knowledge and skills necessary to effectively use database software.
- Understanding of TCGs and other collectible games is a plus.
- Proven ability of maintaining good working relationships within a team and cross-functionally.
- Anticipate and recognize process problems ahead of time and solve them independently.
We offer a challenging position in an international work environment with a good benefit package.
For further information, please contact Mariska Crucq/ HR: Mariska_Crucq@upperdeck.com