Game description from the publisher:
Conflict at the Carrock is the second Adventure Pack in the Shadows of Mirkwood cycle for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game. Hot on the trail of Gollum, the heroes venture down the banks of the Anduin, only to hear whispers of a new threat looming.
Conflict at the Carrock contains 60 fixed cards from the Shadows of Mirkwood cycle, continuing the heroes' quest to find and apprehend the creature Gollum. A new hero joins the quest, along with three copies of nine new player cards from all four spheres, a new deck of Encounter cards, and the Conflict at the Carrock Quest cards.
A variety of new player cards offer exciting deck-building options, featuring new and familiar faces. Frodo Baggins is beginning to feel restless in the Shire while the Beorning Beekeepers offer their assistance to anyone willing to help drive the troublesome Trolls away. A Long-beard Mapmaker discovers a hidden Dúnedain Warning that just might help the heroes avoid defeat.
- Der Herr der Ringe: Das Kartenspiel – Der Kampf am Carrock
- The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game – Conflict at the Carrock
- Le Seigneur des Anneaux: Le Jeu de Cartes – Conflit au Carrock
- O Senhor dos Anéis: Card Game – Conflito na Carrocha
- El Señor de los Anillos: El Juego de Cartas – Conflicto en la Carroca
- Il Signore degli Anelli: il gioco di carte – Scontro alla Carroccia
- Władca Pierścieni: Gra karciana – Starcie u stóp Samotnej Skały