Game description from the publisher:
The first deluxe expansion for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game, Khazad-dûm transports you to the ancient realm of the Dwarves with 165 new cards (with three copies each of its player cards), including new scenarios, encounter sets, heroes, allies, attachments, and events.
From Orcs and Trolls to Ringwraiths and Dragons, Middle-earth is a rich and expansive world, filled with fantastic and iconic creatures. As you venture into the ancient Dwarven realm of Khazad-dûm, you'll enter a place in Middle-earth far removed from the settings and creatures represented by the Core Set encounter cards. Dark tunnels teem with goblins, and any wrong turn could send you plummeting through pits to find yourself confronted by older and fouler things than Orcs.
Therefore, in addition to expanding your existing game experience, Khazad-dûm introduces nine all-new encounter sets. These unique sets, when combined into encounter decks (as instructed by the rules), make up the three included scenarios in Khazad-dûm.
Note: To play the scenarios in the subsequent "Dwarrowdelf Cycle" of Adventure Packs, you will need the new encounter sets in this expansion.
- Der Herr der Ringe: Das Kartenspiel – Khazad-Dûm
- The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game – Khazad-dûm
- Le Seigneur des Anneaux: Le Jeu de Cartes – Kazad-dûm
- O Senhor dos Anéis: Khazad-dûm
- El Señor de los Anillos: El Juego de Cartas – Khazad-dûm
- Il Signore degli Anelli: il gioco di carte – Khazad-dûm
- Władca Pierścieni: Gra karciana – Khazad-dûm