Estimate delivery May 2014...giusto in tempo per il mio compleanno :P
A conti fatti ogni pledge oltre agli stretch goal gratuiti (visibili qui
) ti dà anche un tot di soldi da spendere per gli addon a pagamento (praticamente ti personalizzi gli stretch goal).
@kadaj: la modalità arena dovrebbe essere inclusa nel boardgame considerato che nelle spiegazioni del gioco, boardgame e wargame sono separati
4. How does the Board Game AvP The Hunt Begins play?
- 1+ players (yes, you can play or your own!)
- D20 Dice System - Narrative and Mission Based
- Alternative Model Activation (I go, you go, she goes, my next model, your next, etc.)
- Models gain ‘Experience’ as the narrative progresses which unlocks new special skills etc.
- 30 Missions cards with 3 unique missions per faction, each has to complete its own goal to win.
- Random events and objectives represent the environment and its effects. Lights or gravity may fail, acid burns could make the floor or duct liable to collapse or an explosion could open or close avenues of escape.
- Tactical Cards for each faction
- Longevity – Expansion packs with new characters, Aliens, Predators and equipment
- Additionally there will be a ‘free play mode’ (Last Man Standing, Capture the Flag, Defend the Post and many others)
5. How does the AvP Wargame work?
- 2+ players - D20 based on the Prodos Wargame System
- Alternative Squad Activation (you go I go etc.)
- Create your own special characters etc.
- Army construction – each model has its own points value dependent on the Model type and experience level! (levels from 1 to 5)
- Narrative games allow characters and models to gain ‘Experience’ to level-up
- 50 Missions cards (at three levels)
- Tactical Cards for each factions (120 in total).
- Scalability (1 to 100s of models per side) so you can play for example 1 Predator against a Platoon of Colonial Marines or a whole Battalion of Marines vs a Hive of Aliens)
- Longevity – New Alien, Predator and Marine types with special rules, mission and tactical cards will be introduced over the coming months and years.