[KS] Nerdy Inventions

Forum per la discussione di giochi o accessori ludici presenti su una qualsiasi piattaforma di raccolta fondi, esempi: kickstarter, indigogo, eppela, ulule, lanzanos, verkami, ecc... e non ancora disponibili in negozio.

Moderatori: Agzaroth, Mik, gavhriel, Aibindrye

[KS] Nerdy Inventions

Messaggioda Spymode » 16 giu 2016, 12:58

Nerdy Inventions - The Crazy Inventions Dice Game
Fine Campagna KS, 8 Lug 2016 - 6:00AM - COPIE LIMITATE

ImmagineImmagine

We are a group of nerd inventors. In this competition, who can invent the most prolific inventions and become the nerdiest inventor?

Nerdy Inventions (発明オタクの怪奇な傑作) is a game for 2-4 players that takes about 25-30 minutes. Players take turns until the game meets one of the ending conditions.

In each turn, the active player rolls 3 dice. Then he may do the following 4 actions as many times as he wants (the actions can be done repeatly). When he cannot or decide not to take any more actions, he passes and next player's turn begins. The 4 available actions are:

Use your own invention card
Charge your own invention card
Research (Swap uninvented cards)
Build (Take) invention card

Invention cards provide victory points and abilities. At the end of the game, the player with the highest total of victory points wins the game!

KickStarter Link:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ma ... -dice-game

BGG Link:
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/187 ... inventions

Meccanica:
- Gioco di Carte;
- Tiro dei Dadi.

Testimonianze:
"When I first played this game in Tokyo, I was immediately drawn to it. I loved the replayability and the depth of choices this game packs into such a small package. I immediately knew we wanted to publish it and begged the designer to sign the contract. That's how powerfully we feel about this game. It's very solid and will be one that I will play for years to come. We believe it will be one of our top games along with Get Bit, Dead Man's Draw and Garbage Day. I'm so EXCITED for this, our 31st Kickstarter project!" -Seth Hiatt, Mayday Games, Suzhou China

"Nerdy Inventions is a sweet little steam punk themed dice roller." - Mike Vander Veen, BGG

""This was a game I was sure I was going to like. The art is simple but modern. The teal color used is nice. It is a dice game to try and get cards with points to eventually get the time machine to end and win the game. It was cute. I wouldn't mind trying again." - Steph, BGG

GamePlay:

Prezzo compreso di spedizione internazionale 20$( ~18€ - cambio attuale ), seconda copia extra a backer +15$ senza pagare le spese di spedizione... - COPIE LIMITATE
"Free/Low Shipping! Shipping in the USA, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, and Taiwan is FREE, with subsidized shipping to the EU, Canada, and the rest of the world."
Offline Spymode
Babbano
Babbano

Collezione: Spymode
Goblons: 0.00
Utente Bgg: Spymode
Board Game Arena: Spymode

Re: [KS] Nerdy Inventions

Messaggioda Sportacus » 16 giu 2016, 13:27

nerdy-inventions-the-crazy-inventions-dice-game-t87977.html

Magari si chiude il mio e si continua qua.....
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
(How To Build A Universe That Doesn't Fall Apart Two Days Later, 1978)
Offline Sportacus
Saggio
Saggio

Collezione: Sportacus
Goblons: 10.00
Ho partecipato ad una lettura condivisa dei Goblins

Messaggioda Spymode » 16 giu 2016, 14:29

Sportacus ha scritto:Magari si chiude il mio e si continua qua.....

Scusami Sportacus,
lo stavo proprio in questo momento per cancellarlo(il mio), scusatemi ancora, chiudete pure... :oops:
Offline Spymode
Babbano
Babbano

Collezione: Spymode
Goblons: 0.00
Utente Bgg: Spymode
Board Game Arena: Spymode

Messaggioda Sportacus » 16 giu 2016, 14:34

Spymode ha scritto:
Sportacus ha scritto:Magari si chiude il mio e si continua qua.....

Scusami Sportacus,
lo stavo proprio in questo momento per cancellarlo(il mio), scusatemi ancora, chiudete pure... :oops:

Non ti preoccupare.
Il tuo post è migliore del mio, ci sono i link alle immagini ed al video...
Il mio commento era mezza riga che posso riportare lo stesso qua.

Ci penseranno i mod :-)
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
(How To Build A Universe That Doesn't Fall Apart Two Days Later, 1978)
Offline Sportacus
Saggio
Saggio

Collezione: Sportacus
Goblons: 10.00
Ho partecipato ad una lettura condivisa dei Goblins

Torna a Crowdfunding