Visto che se ne è parlato parecchio.
In breve (semplificando):
- Data uscita Maggio 2016
- Da 2 a 4 giocatori
- Via la versione per famiglie (uscirà dopo), anche se non capisco come non si possa giocare... vabbè.
- Pool di carte formato dalle migliori carte uscite finora e alcune riviste
- Il prezzo dovrebbe esser minore rispetto alla precedente edizione
In seguito usciranno
- Espansione per 5/6 giocatore
- Agricola Famiglia
Sarò possibile avere anche solo le nuove carte comunque.
Sotto la news presa da BGG (non ho voglia di tradurre, sorry)
Now Lookout's parent company, Mayfair Games, has revealed some details of what you'll find when the new version of Agricola is released on May 20, 2016:
• To start, the game includes wooden components for 1-4 players, instead of 1-5. At Spielwarenmesse 2016, Mayfair's Larry Roznai said that the primary reason for this change (as well as for some of the other changes made) is to hit a $60 MSRP in order to make the game more accessible on the market. (The previous edition of Agricola from Z-Man Games retailed for $70.)
• The Agricola base game will include, to quote from a Mayfair Games press release, "a 'greatest hits' collection of cards from the original game and its expansions, newly revised and updated for this edition". This change addresses the problem that Girke described above. Hundreds of cards have been added to the Agricola system since the game's debut, so it makes sense to revisit the introductory set of cards that new players first encounter. Exactly which cards will be included from which sets has not been detailed.
• The Agricola base game will no longer include the "Family Variant" that removes the Minor Improvement and Occupation cards from gameplay and instead has players using only the actions on the game boards. Instead Mayfair and Lookout will release the Agricola Family Edition, which once again has components for 1-4 players. Roznai said that by removing the cards, Mayfair could present a far more affordable, introductory version of Agricola for the mainstream market, similar to what Mayfair did with the Catan: Family Edition. Agricola Family Edition will be released in 2016 at some point following the new version of the Agricola base game.
• In Q4 2016, Mayfair and Lookout will release the Agricola 5-6 Player Extension, which includes wooden components for two additional players as well as "even more cards handpicked and revised by Uwe Rosenberg".
• As Girke has promised in the past, Mayfair and Lookout will sell the new and revised Agricola cards on their own so that those who already own the game can get the updated material without needing to buy the base game once again.