Experience the dense Cold War suspense and scratch that Twilight Struggle itch in only 45 minutes.
13 Days: The Cuban Missile Crisis is a nail-biting, theme saturated two-player strategy game about the Cuban Missile Crisis. Your fate is determined by how well you deal with the inherent dilemmas of the game, and the conflict.
1) Will you push to gain prestige at the risk of escalating the crisis to global nuclear war?
2) How do you best manage your hand of cards to further your own plans while depriving your opponent of options?
Work out these dilemmas in order to emerge as victor of the Cuban Missile Crisis after thirteen suspenseful days.
13 Days: The Cuban Missile Crisis is a meaty filler utilizing the card-driven game mechanics. Rich with history, yet accessible to gamers with no prior knowledge of the crisis. It is targeted specifically at catering to two groups of gamers: the enthusiasts that just don't have the time they used to and the curious newcomers that are scared off by the heavy commitment and long play times of the classics in the genre.
- 13 Days: The Cuban Missile Crisis
- 13 Días: La crisis de los misiles en Cuba
- 13 Giorni: La Crisi dei Missili di Cuba 1962
- 13 Jours: La Crise des missiles de Cuba 1962
- 13 Tage: Die Kubakrise 1962
- 13 дней: Карибский кризис