Traditional Clue board game with modernized graphics in the "Mansion" board and a boardwalk/beach scene on the opposite side of the board. Gameplay has been updated as well with the "Boardwalk" scene incorporating 3 red cards which are placed in assigned spots on the board for players to obtain. These cards allow special plays:
1. Take a card from each player, mark it on your clue sheet, and return to players.
2. Choose a player who must secretly show you two cards.
3. For the rest of the game, you may ask one additional question every time you ask a CLUE question.
The 2013 version also places 3 cards face up for all players to see at the beginning of the game in 4 and 6 player games.
- Clue (Second Crime Scene Edition)
- Cluedo (Kies je eigen avontuur)