Werewolves of Miller's Hollow is a game that takes place in a small village which is haunted by werewolves. Each player is secretly assigned a role - Werewolf, Ordinary Townsfolk, or special character such as The Sheriff, The Hunter, the Witch, the Little Girl, The Fortune Teller and so on... There is also a Moderator player who controls the flow of the game. The game alternates between night and day phases. At night, the Werewolves secretly choose a Villager to kill. During the day, the Villager who was killed is revealed and is out of the game. The remaining Villagers (normal and special villagers alike) then deliberate and vote on a player they suspect is a Werewolf, helped (or hindered) by the clues the special characters add to the general deliberation. The chosen player is "lynched", reveals his/her role and is out of the game. Werewolf is a social game that requires no equipment to play, and can accommodate almost any large group of players.
The Werewolves of Miller's Hollow/les Loups-Garous de Thiercelieux/Die Werwölfe von Düsterwald is a published version arranged by Hervé Marly and Philippe des Pallières and published by Lui-même, 2001 for 8-23 players. This has been nominated for the 2003 Spiel des Jahres award.
Werewolves of Miller's Hollow is a separate game from Werewolf, and was split from that entry at the request of Asmodee.
- The Werewolves of Miller's Hollow
- Los Hombres Lobo de Castronegro
- Os Lobisomens d'Aldeia Velha
- Les Loups-Garous de Thiercelieux
- Les Loups-Garous de Thiercelieux "Ten Years After"
- Lupi Mannari di Roccascura
- Varulv fra Theircelieux
- Varulvarna i Klågerup
- De Weerwolven van Wakkerdam
- De Weerwolven van Wakkerdam Jubileumeditie
- Werewolves of Miller's Hollow
- Die Werwölfe von Düsterwald
- Wilkołaki ze Srebrnej Góry