1936 guerra civil - Lucca 2010

Sulla famosa manifestazione di giochi e fumetti. About the famous event related to comics and games

1936 guerra civil - Lucca 2010

Messaggioda Arturo_Garcia » 21 ott 2010, 22:16

Ciao a tutti!

(sorry for not writing in Italian, purtroppo my Italian is very limited)

I'm Arturo García, author and publisher of the card game 1936 guerra civil (1936 guerra civile) and I will be attending Lucca this year to show my game.

1936 guerra civil is a card game that has the Spanish Civil War as a theme. It's one of those card games where you build your deck, drafting cards with an strategy in mind (but not collectable! ;) ). You can build yourself different types of decks balancing the military, the diplomacy, the demoralization of the enemy (these are the three paths to victory) and other deck management cards. During the game it's an analysis/management game, as you will have to constantly take decisions with your limited resources.

1936 guerra civil is also a self-published game for the sake of adventure. The edition has 1936 numbered copies to be sold (plus some additional ones for friends or archives, that sort of thing). Each card has a historical image (photograph or poster) coming from a historical archive.

My experience about the language barrier is that it's not really big. Specially with Italian and Spanish being so similar. Almost all of the terms used in the game are the same or very close in the two languages. French is more different and when I've tought French players they had no trouble with the language.

I will be making demonstrations on Friday afternoon (October 29), all Saturday (October 30) and all Sunday (October 31). In Spanish, English or French, all mixed with my little Italian :grin: . This will be the first time I travel to Italy to promote my game.

If you have any questions I will gladly address them here. I could write in Spanish instead of English, should you prefer. :)

I hope to see you all at Lucca! :)

Arturo

More info:
http://www.1936guerracivil.com
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/ ... erra-civil[/b]
Offline Arturo_Garcia
Babbano
Babbano

Goblons: 0.00
Mercatino: Arturo_Garcia

Messaggioda mattnik » 22 ott 2010, 9:03

Hallo Arturo,
I'll be in Lucca from Friday to Monday, so we will meet easily.
Good luck for your game, and maybe you will show it to me in Lucca.
Best regards

Il fattore "K" è...Bandito!

Offline mattnik
Grande Saggio
Grande Saggio

Top Uploader
TdG Auctioneer Level 1

Goblons: 560.00
Mercatino: mattnik

Messaggioda paperoga » 22 ott 2010, 10:40

Hola Arturo
el juego es en castellano o en ingles?
cuanto costa?
se puede comprar solo en Lucca?
muchas gracias y suerte
Ciao
Luca
Offline paperoga
Onnisciente
Onnisciente

TdG Auctioneer Level 1

Mercatino: paperoga

Messaggioda Arturo_Garcia » 22 ott 2010, 21:50

Hola de nuevo, gracias por vuestras respuestas. Hello again, thank you for your replies.

Con gusto mostraré el juego a todas las personas interesadas, a eso voy a Lucca. With pleasure I will show my game to anyone interested, that why I'm attending Lucca. :)

El juego está publicado en castellano. The game is published in Spanish. Pero está traducido al inglés y al francés para descargárselo de la web. But it's translated into English and French and can be downloaded from the website. Las ampliaciones por Internet también están traducidas. Internet expansions are also translated

El precio es de 36 euros. The price of the game is 36 euros. ;)

No tengo muchos puntos de venta, pero sí unos cuantos (ver sección de puntos de venta en la web del juego). I don't have many selling points, you can see the list in the selling points section on the website.

Sí, el juego se podrá comprar en Lucca. Yes, the game will be sold at Lucca. :)

Se me olvidó comentar que estaré en el "Independence Bay". I forgot to mention that I will be located at the "Independence Bay" area.

Ciao!

Arturo
Offline Arturo_Garcia
Babbano
Babbano

Messaggioda Inuyasha » 22 ott 2010, 22:28

Por lo tanto el juego que tu vendaras a Lucca es en castellano?
Sono un mezzo demone cacciatore di giochi
Offline Inuyasha
Gran Maestro
Gran Maestro

Mercatino: Inuyasha

Messaggioda Arturo_Garcia » 23 ott 2010, 10:46

Inuyasha ha scritto:Por lo tanto el juego que tu vendaras a Lucca es en castellano?

Buenos días / Bon giorno

Sí, el juego sólo fue fabricado en castellano y es lo que se vende. Todo lo que hay en otros idiomas es gratuito para bajárselo por Internet. Yes, the game was only produced in Spanish and that's what's being sold. Material in other languages is free to download from the Internet.

Algo de información en italiano. Some info in Italian:
http://lucca2010.luccacomicsandgames.co ... php?id=350

Arturo
Offline Arturo_Garcia
Babbano
Babbano

Messaggioda Arturo_Garcia » 3 nov 2010, 0:26

Ciao ragazzi!

I just wanted to say thanks to all who showed interest on my game at the Lucca festival. I had a great time sharing my game with all of you. I counted up to 19 presentations (some partial games, some complete ones) to between 40-50 people in all.

Besides regular presentations, I made a small one to Leo Colovini and I was also interviewed by Gioconomicon, see here:
http://www.livestream.com/gioconomiconi ... 8abd2de06e

See you next time! :)

Arturo
Offline Arturo_Garcia
Babbano
Babbano

Torna a Lucca Comics & Games