[KS CHIUSO] Folklore - The Affliction

Forum per la discussione di giochi o accessori ludici presenti su una qualsiasi piattaforma di raccolta fondi, esempi: kickstarter, indigogo, eppela, ulule, lanzanos, verkami, ecc... e non ancora disponibili in negozio.

Moderatori: Agzaroth, gavhriel, Aibindrye

Re: [KS CHIUSO] Folklore - The Affliction

Messaggioda Dr Houserules » 13 ott 2017, 16:36

LudicoPedro ha scritto:I’m in Europe, where is my game?
We want to know this too.

Quando l'ho letto non sapevo se ridere istericamente o piangere a dirotto. :alcolico:
Le regole sono fatte per essere ... modificate!
Offline Dr Houserules
Iniziato
Iniziato

Goblons: 20.00
Board Game Arena: Fadiesis
Mercatino: Dr Houserules

Messaggioda LudicoPedro » 16 ott 2017, 10:40

Ho letto un brevere report su BGG: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/186529 ... irst-story
Our likes:

- Random road encounters were interesting and we like the day/night cycle aspect. It's also nice that not all night encounters are combat, and that not all day encounters are beneficial
- Rumor cards add some interesting fluff between chapters and we're already talking about what we're going to go after first. I'm really glad this was included in the expansion as I can really see my friends and I getting into doing all these side quests
- Getting the option to choose a focus for your character is a lot of fun and we really like this idea. It gives us more to feel invested in our characters
- Starting abilities are pretty decent -- all too often you feel like your starting kit is really lackluster, but I actually felt like a legit adventurer with my abilities.
- We liked the skill challenges throughout the story when interacting with the villagers, farmer, etc. Not too hard, but not a cakewalk either. My Exorcist quickly became the "face" of our group do to becoming RESPECTED early

Our dislikes:

- Range weapon ammo is a real disappointment, fortunately the Telepath got the Slayer's cutlass after she obtained a reach weapon, otherwise she'd be punching after 3 rounds of combat
- Getting back power points between encounters is nearly nonexistent -- unless you sleep at the inn, rest, or roll a natural 100. But when you're trekking down into a dungeon, you're SOL if you don't have a rest for that story. Is there another way to get back power points that I'm not familiar with?

- Being trapped behind the boss in the final encounter was a hot mess. If our Slayer wasn't able to move out, then only she would be able to attack the boss due to none of the other characters being able to be adjacent to him
- My husband is not a fan of the dice rolling aspect for everything -- he really likes the deck draw of Gloomhaven because you can improve your deck as you level up and get perks, but with dice rolling, you're at the mercy of the dice
- The default method in tracking vita and power in this game is absolute garbage and I honestly can't believe anyone thought it was a good idea. We switched to writing everything down on paper like old-school D&D for the creatures, and used dice to track our character's vita and power points

I primi due contro mi ammosciano abbastanza, stiamo a vedere ... :ninja: :pippotto:

EDIT:
We played Story 1 all the way through yesterday and I’ll be honest, it left a bad taste in my mouth. It just seemed way unbalanced as we had to fight through more than one scenario without any chance to regain our vita or power. A rest only gives you 4 vita back, which is like adding insult to injury later in the game. You should be able to go from most encounters back to town to rest up before moving on, in my opinion. As it stands, we never had a chance with a party of 4 (including the exorcist). We lost half our group 3 turns into the final boss battle. The other players just threw up their hands and told me it wasn’t worth playing any more. cry

Pare che questa cosa del recupero sia problematica da gestire ...
Immagine
Offline LudicoPedro
Maestro
Maestro

Goblons: 10.00
Mercatino: LudicoPedro

Messaggioda Dr Houserules » 16 ott 2017, 11:35

LudicoPedro ha scritto:Ho letto un brevere report su BGG: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/186529 ... irst-story
Our dislikes:
- Range weapon ammo is a real disappointment, fortunately the Telepath got the Slayer's cutlass after she obtained a reach weapon, otherwise she'd be punching after 3 rounds of combat
- Getting back power points between encounters is nearly nonexistent -- unless you sleep at the inn, rest, or roll a natural 100. But when you're trekking down into a dungeon, you're SOL if you don't have a rest for that story. Is there another way to get back power points that I'm not familiar with?

I primi due contro mi ammosciano abbastanza, stiamo a vedere ... :ninja: :pippotto:
EDIT:
We played Story 1 all the way through yesterday and I’ll be honest, it left a bad taste in my mouth. It just seemed way unbalanced as we had to fight through more than one scenario without any chance to regain our vita or power. A rest only gives you 4 vita back, which is like adding insult to injury later in the game. You should be able to go from most encounters back to town to rest up before moving on, in my opinion. As it stands, we never had a chance with a party of 4 (including the exorcist). We lost half our group 3 turns into the final boss battle. The other players just threw up their hands and told me it wasn’t worth playing any more. cry

Pare che questa cosa del recupero sia problematica da gestire ...

Se ne può parlare in un tread apposito, magari sulle IMPRESSIONI del gioco...in linea di massima comunque non vedo grosse difficoltà a modificare qualche regoletta, laddove il gioco dovesse risultare snervante rispetto all'impossibilità di riposare o sull'uso delle armi a distanza.
Ad ogni modo...hanno avuto ben 2 anni per realizzare il gioco e immagino che lo abbiano playtestato a fondo in tutto questo tempo...quindi prima di intervenire sul regolamento preferisco attendere e sentire sia la risposta degli autori a queste critiche sia quella di altri utenti.
Intanto vorrei tanto sapere dove sono i nostri pacchi... :muro:
Offline Dr Houserules
Iniziato
Iniziato

Messaggioda LudicoPedro » 16 ott 2017, 11:54

Volentieri il thread impressioni, appena sarà arrivato il gioco, per ora direi che siamo tra le speculazioni e le voci di corridoio. :asd:
Per curiosità, quanti sul forum staranno aspettando la consegna? a occhio direi che siamo in pochi. :-(
Immagine
Offline LudicoPedro
Maestro
Maestro

Messaggioda Zaress » 16 ott 2017, 11:56

dici di noi qua in tana?
Immagine
Offline Zaress
Saggio
Saggio

Goblons: 0.00
Utente Bgg: segretolunare
Facebook: Matteo Ironman Ch...
Mercatino: Zaress

Messaggioda Dr Houserules » 16 ott 2017, 11:58

LudicoPedro ha scritto:Per curiosità, quanti sul forum staranno aspettando la consegna? a occhio direi che siamo in pochi. :-(

Già...credo che non arriviamo alla dozzina :sisi:
Offline Dr Houserules
Iniziato
Iniziato

Messaggioda LudicoPedro » 16 ott 2017, 12:03

Zaress ha scritto:dici di noi qua in tana?

Si, intendevo goblin del forum. :grin:
Immagine
Offline LudicoPedro
Maestro
Maestro

Messaggioda Zaress » 16 ott 2017, 12:09

Ci sono 36 backer italiani...
Immagine
Offline Zaress
Saggio
Saggio

Messaggioda Mik » 16 ott 2017, 13:19

...e un orangotango.

Sono io, ovviamente :D
Offline Mik
Super Goblin
Super Goblin

TdG Top Supporter

Goblons: 130.00
Mercatino: Mik

Messaggioda Simon77 » 16 ott 2017, 20:37

Io son andato di all in, come al solito insomma :)

Inviato dal mio A10T utilizzando Tapatalk
Offline Simon77
Veterano
Veterano

Mercatino: Simon77

Messaggioda Zaress » 16 ott 2017, 20:44

Simon77 ha scritto:Io son andato di all in, come al solito insomma :)

Inviato dal mio A10T utilizzando Tapatalk

Io pure...per quello farò un monumento a chi fa la traduzione...con quello che ho investito :alcolico:
Immagine
Offline Zaress
Saggio
Saggio

Messaggioda turgan » 17 ott 2017, 18:24

all in anche per me:)
Offline turgan
Esperto
Esperto

Mercatino: turgan

Messaggioda Dr Houserules » 18 ott 2017, 0:51

Notiziona!!

European packages are scheduled to start going out this week (the week ending October 20th).

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Offline Dr Houserules
Iniziato
Iniziato

Precedente

Torna a Crowdfunding