This expansion for Coloretto has been published on Michael Schacht's website. Players use 3 new row cards capacities of 1, 2, and 3 cards, respectively. Play is as usual for Coloretto, with the following changes:
- Before play, two colors are removed.
- Each player receives two different color cards at the beginning.
- It is played with the three new Row Cards. The normal Row Cards are not needed. Row cards can hold a maximum of 1, 2, or 3 cards.
- After both players take a row, the third row is discarded from play.
The rules for Coloretto for Two Players is included in the 2006 et seq. Abacus Spiele releases of Coloretto.
Home Page & Newsletter:
(German, english, dutch, hungarian, spanish, swedish)
- Coloretto for two players
- Coloretto für zwei Spieler: Katalog Edition 5
- Coloretto: 2 Spieler