Ghastly Adventures & Erudite Lore for Call of Cthulhu.
From the back cover:
"The Cthulhu Companion is a collection of new Cthulhu mythos lore, scenarios, and rules additions to the game. From this volume the Investigators gain two new skills and a chance to encounter prehistoric monsters, find a missing uncle, stop cattle mutilations, and solve a kidnapping. The grim prisons of four continents plus new Cthulhu mythos deities, races, and monsters help the Keeper propel the Investigators to madness. Player-characters will reel from new phobias and insanity types."
- The Cthulhu Mythos in Mesoamerican Religion
- Further Notes on the Necronomicon
- Descriptions of five different prisons
- Two new skills (photography and lock picking)
- A Lovecraftian timeline
- Descriptions of phobias
- Additional deities, races and monsters
- Excerpts from mythos tomes
- Four scenarios: 'Paper Chase' (for one Keeper and one Investigator), 'The Mystery of Loch Feinn', 'The Rescue'
and 'The Secret of Castronegro'
- Sanity Quiz
- Cthulhu Companion
- Cthulhu Companion: Ghastly Adventures and Erudite Lore
- Le Supplément de Cthulhu