The same game as "classic" Battleship, but instead of your opponent telling you whether you have hit or missed, you enter the coordinates for your shot into the computer and it either flashes a red light and makes an explosion sound if you hit or a whistling sound if you missed.
Later versions added a "code book" with 100+ different ship layouts to speed up the initial setup of the game (in the original version you had to program in the coordinates for all of your ships manually).
- Electronic Battleship
- Bataille Navale Electronique
- Battaglia Navale Elettronica
- Computer Affonda la Flotta
- Computer Battleship
- Computer Flottenmanöver
- Hundir la Flota por Computador con Voz
- Hundir Los Barcos Electronico
- Touché-coulé électronique
- Zeeslag per Computer