Kwak! is a funny game for wily old foxes in which you will have to identify as many Geese and Cages as possible, suitably move the Cages, capture Free Geese and your opponents’ Favourite Geese, protect your Favourite Goose, use Scuffle and Event cards at the right moment, all this while trying to improve your score. There are no dices, and at each turn you have great freedom of choice. Your strategic ability consists in cleverly planning your moves.
You can win Kwak in three different ways:
1) When a Favourite Goose crosses the Finish: The game ends and the winner is the player who owns that Favourite Goose!
2) When a player exceeds 50 points: The game ends, and that player wins!
3) In case there are Geese left on the Track:The game ends, and the winner is the player with the highest score!
- The Map, which shows an internal route (Track), and an external one (Scoreboard).
- 7 Geese, in 7 different positions.
- 7 Magnetic Bases, of 7 different colours.
- 7 Flags, of the same colour as the Bases.
- 7 Cage cards, of the same colour as the Bases and the Flags.
- 18 Event cards.
- 18 Scuffle cards (8 Nails, 6 Fangs, 4 Escapes).
- The rule book, to be kept on hand during the first matches.