Mamba is an abstract strategy game.
- goal : sharing-out of the pieces between players
- pieces are alive : simple rules govern their lives and deaths
- types of movements : free, no imposed directions
- transformation-assimilation : adversary pieces are not taken out, they are taken in
- all actions are linked until balance is found
- easy-to-understand tactic game : only one type of playing piece is used, all of which have the same powers
- can be played by 2, 3 or 4 players.
Mamba was released as a traditional game with wooden board and pieces as well as launched on the web to allow playing of the net surfers.