You are a mighty wizard. The mightiest in the realm.
But out there, just across that bridge over the lava river, lives a guy who insists that HE is the mightiest wizard!
SHAZAMM! is a game for two players at least 10 years old.
The game takes roughly 30 minutes.
- A 42×21cm game board, showing the bridge where the wizards duel, and the dragon (Mana scale).
- Two 15-cards decks featuring the spells.
- Two double wheels counter to bet your Mana.
- 3 cardboard token with plastic stands: the wizards and the Fire Wall.
- Two wooden token: the Mana markers.
- 16 "broken flagstones".
- An 8 pages rules booklet.
Boîte à jeux (turn-based)