This is another in the "Bite-Size" range of Trivial Pursuit games. Trivial Pursuit: Genus Edition – Bite Size is intended as a portable travel game. The game is packaged in a wedge ("piece-of-pie") shaped box.
The game does not feature a game board, and thus, there is no roll-and-move mechanic. Instead, players roll the colour coded die, and answers a question matching the colour rolled. The colours correspond to categories that include geography, entertainment, history, arts & literature, science & nature, and sports & leisure. If a player correctly answers a question, he may "go for a wedge" by answering another question in the same category. If he does so, he keeps that card. If the player answers a question incorrectly, it is the next players turn. Play ends when a player has collected six cards/correctly answered 12 questions.
- Trivial Pursuit: Genus Edition – Bite Size
- Trivial Pursuit: Edición Genus – Ampliación
- Trivial Pursuit: Edition Genus – Recharge 2 en 1
- Trivial Pursuit: Genus Editie – Take-Away & Hapklaar
- Trivial Pursuit: Genus Edition – Kompakt
- Trivial Pursuit: Genus Edition – Ricarica
- Trivial Pursuit: Genus Edition – ΜΕΓΕΘΟΣ ΤΣΕΠΗΣ
- Trivial Pursuit: Genus-Upplaga – I Fickformat