The object of the game is to be the first player to enter Grissom’s office with a correct arrest warrant, determining the suspect’s means, motive and opportunity to commit the crime. Players become Crime Scene Investigators, sorting through three levels of evidence collected from seven Crime Lab Divisions located on the board and, as in the TV show, visit their colleagues in each division: Interrogation, Autopsy, Identification, Trace, Ballistics, Forensics and DNA, to gather sufficient data to make an arrest. Disclosure cards and Grissom cards come into play to test the players’ powers of deduction.
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Boardgame – Crime Game & Booster Pack #1
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation – The Board Game
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Lautapeli
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation – Het bordspel
- CSI: Den Tätern auf der Spur
- CSI: Scena del Crimine – Il Gioco
- Les experts: Crime Scene Investigation