A guide to Bretonnia. Contains background on the Arthurian legend-inspired land, including the scenario, 'Ill Tidings'.
From the back cover:
"Enter the land of Knights and Ladies, a land devoted to the might and majesty of the Fey Enchantress. Renowned throughout the Old World, the Grail Knights of this green land are among some of the greatest warriors. But there's more to this land than Questing Knights and damsels in distress. Bretonnia harbours its share of sinister secrets, peril and adventure. Knights of the Grail is the definitive sourcebook for Bretonnia. Inside, you'll find:
- Extensive information on the land and its people.
- A detailed history on this storied land, covering the birth of this nation and its subsequent exploits against Orcs, Undead, and worse.
- A comprehensive look at what life is like in Bretonnia.
- Details on the political and social structure of the nation including crime and punishment, the laws, and the role and objectives of outlaws.
- New information on religion in Bretonnia with details on the Lady of the Lake.
- Full descriptions for each duchy including sayings, prevailing opinions, and new NPCs, plot seeds, and monsters like the Derelich and the Artois Boars.
- 14 new careers, including the Questing Knight and Grail Pilgrim.
- A new map of Bretonnia.
- Ill Tidings, an adventure with built in adjustments for new or experienced characters.
Bretonnia is an exciting realm in the world of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay. With this book, you can take your games beyond the Empire, to explore the wider world of grim and perilous adventure."
- Knights of the Grail
- Caballeros del Grial
- Les Chevaliers du Graal
- Rycerze Graala - Przewodnik po Bretonii