Game description from the publisher:
After a brutal conflict outside the gates of Moria, several of Middle-earth's heroes press forward, into the dark, Dwarven mines to scout the ancient tunnels for the source of the increased Orc activity in the Misty Mountains. The way is dark and choked with foes and hazards.
The Long Dark is the fourth Adventure Pack in the "Dwarrowdelf" cycle for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game and adds 60 new cards including a new hero, three copies of each player card, and an all-new scenario that pits your heroes against bands of Goblins, the hazards of traveling in the dark, and the risk of getting lost. As your heroes travel through the Dark, Underground realm of Moria, they must navigate carefully or suffer the consequences of losing their way. Any wrong turn may result in disaster.
Note: A copy of The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game Core Set and the Khazad-dûm Expansion are required to play the scenario included in this Adventure Pack.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game – The Long Dark
- Der Herr der Ringe: Das Kartenspiel – Die lange Dunkelheit
- Le Seigneur des Anneaux: Le Jeu de Cartes – La Longue Obscurité
- El Señor de los Anillos: El Juego de Cartas – La larga oscuridad
- Il Signore degli Anelli: Il gioco di carte – Il lungo Buio
- Władca Pierścieni: Gra karciana – Mroki Morii