After finding their way through several encounters with hostile Dunlending warbands, a handful of Middle-earth’s greatest heroes finally arrive at the ancient, ruined city of Tharbad. There, they hope to locate the Dwarf named Nalir, who holds information that the White Wizard believes may prove valuable in the fight against the Dark Lord of Mordor. Finding the Dwarf proves to be a matter of very little difficult, but gaining the information he can provide proves to be a greater challenge...
In Trouble in Tharbad, the third Adventure Pack in "The Ring-maker" cycle for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game, your heroes must help Nalir extricate himself from the unfortunate predicament into which he has placed himself. You must battle Orcs, slip through abandoned streets, and seek to elude the spies from Mordor who have also taken an interest in the Dwarf and his information. Throughout the scenario's course of events, you must remain vigilant in order to keep Nalir alive. Should he perish, so will your chances of returning his information to Saruman, and the White Wizard's efforts to counter the threat of Mordor will be diminished.
Along with its new scenario, Trouble in Tharbad introduces a new Silvan hero, along with three copies of each new player card. You'll find more support for the Silvan and Gondor traits, the Doomed X keyword, decks that keep their threat levels at twenty or below, and more!
- The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game – Trouble in Tharbad
- Der Herr der Ringe: Das Kartenspiel – Ärger in Tharbad
- Le Seigneur Des Anneaux: Le Jeu de Cartes – Panique à Tharbad
- El Señor de los Anillos: El Juego de Cartas – Problemas en Tharbad
- Il Signore degli Anelli: il gioco di carte – Guai a Tharbad
- Władca Pierścieni: Gra Karciana – Kłopoty w Tharbadzie