Game description from the publisher:
Elrond, the Elf Lord of Rivendell, is troubled by the great numbers of Orcs that plagued the heroes who escorted his daughter, Arwen Undómiel, across the Misty Mountains. He asks them to explore the mines of Moria, hoping they can determine if they are the source of the increased Orc activity, but before the heroes can explore Moria's vast network of tunnels, they must first gain entrance...
The Watcher in the Water is the third Adventure Pack in the "Dwarrowdelf" cycle for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game. Once they pass the Doors of Durin, the heroes of Middle-earth must explore the mines of Moria to find the cause of the increased Orc activity in the Misty Mountains. Yet they must first survive the perils of the fetid Swamps and the ferocious combat with the Watcher's many Tentacles.
Note: A copy of The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game Core Set and the Khazad-dûm Expansion are required to play the scenario included in this Adventure Pack.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game – The Watcher in the Water
- Der Herr der Ringe: Das Kartenspiel – Der Wächter im Wasser
- Le Seigneur des Anneaux: Le Jeu de Cartes – Le Guetteur de l'Eau
- El Señor de los Anillos: El Juego de Cartas – El Guardián del Agua
- Il Signore degli Anelli: il gioco di carte – L'Osservatore nell'acqua
- Władca Pierścieni: Gra karciana – Czatownik