These additional armies provide new units to add diversity and flexibility to your Wizard Kings games.
For more information, see the Wizard Kings wiki page.
First Edition Army Expansions
In the first edition of Wizard Kings, each army expansion included a complete set of blocks for a particular army. The Mercenary armies (Chaos and Werebeast) were exceptions, containing several blocks from each of the seven basic armies so that mercenary units could be distributed as desired.
Eldryn (Elves) - also included in base game
Jurak (Orcs) - also included in base game
Second Edition Army Expansions
In the second edition of Wizard Kings, expansion units are sold in a random booster format that includes three new blocks for each of seven armies. (Note that the Ferkin army has been replaced with the new Feudal army in the second edition.). In 2012 the initial Heroes & Treasures expansion sets were supplemented by Ancient Kings with an assortment of seven historical armies.
Heroes & Treasures - Elves, Dwarves, Orcs, Undead, and three human armies: Feudal, Barbarian, Amazon - also included in the base game
Ancient Kings - Egyptians, Greeks, Persians, Romans, Huns, Chinese, and Japanese.
- Wizard Kings: Expansion Armies
- Wizard Kings: Ancient Kings
- Wizard Kings: Chaos (Mercenary) Army
- Wizard Kings: Eldryn (Elven) Army
- Wizard Kings: Ferkin (Warboar) Army
- Wizard Kings: Heroes and Treasures
- Wizard Kings: Jurlak (Orc) Army
- Wizard Kings: Khurdak (Dwarven) Army
- Wizard Kings: Mortod (Undead) Army
- Wizard Kings: Viksyn (Amazon) Army
- Wizard Kings: Werebeast (Chaos) Army
- Wizard Kings: Wildryn (Barbarian) Army