The first fantasy wargame ever published in Italy. A big success in the '80s, a game who introduced a lot of people in the hobby.
Some people say that the game is unbalanced (I'm afraid it's true), expecially in the 2-player game, when it's not possible to form alliances. Lack of playtesting?
Other related games:
- Zargo's Lords 2: Expansion Pack (International Team): an expansion for Zargo's Lords, with two new fantasy races
- Blue Stones (International Team): a new wargame on the world of Zargo, with 3 new races.
- Zargos (Eurogames): Duccio Vitale did a Risk-style game in the world of Zargo
- Warangel: fantasy wargame inspired by ZL.
- Zargo's Lords: Magic Duels for World Power