Isle of Skye is one of the most beautiful places in the world, with soft sand beaches, gently sloping hills, and impressive mountains. The landscape of Isle of Skye is breathtaking and fascinates everyone.
In the tile-laying game Isle of Skye: From Chieftain to King, 2-5 players are chieftains of famous clans and want to build their kingdoms to score as many points as possible — but in each game only four of the sixteen scoring tiles will be scored.
Thanks to the scoring tiles, each game is different and leads to different tactics and strategies, but having enough money is useful no matter what else is going on. Managing that money can be tricky, though. Each turn, each player places two area tiles in front of them and sets the selling price for the tiles. Setting a high price is great, but only so long as someone actually pays the price because if no one opts to buy, then the seller must buy the tiles at the price they previously requested.
In the end, the player with the best kingdom — and not the richest player — becomes the sovereign of the island.
- Isle of Skye: From Chieftain to King
- Insula Skye: De la Căpetenie la Rege
- Isla de Skye: De Líder a Rey
- Isle fo Skye: De Líder a Rei
- Isle of Skye: Agli Albori del Regno
- Isle of Skye: De Laird à Roi
- Isle of Skye: De Líder a Rei
- Isle of Skye: Vom Häuptling zum König
- Isle of Skye: Ο Βασιλιάς της Σκωτίας
- Ostrov Skye: Jak se náčelník stal králem
- Skye szigete
- Wyspa Skye
- Остров скай: Из вождей в короли
- アイル・オブ・スカイ:族長から王へ 日本語版